Your Strategy in Action
Delivering business and technology change
Employing people not numbers
Delivering on our promise – every time
We will help you stay in business during the Pandemic Crisis
Pandemic Preparedness and Response
Is about creating and executing new operational policy decisions and their triggers.
It’s more than; comms about hygiene, or what leave type staff are to take, or working from home!
Develop a Pandemic Plan that articulates the operational change triggers, at each clinical severity level, for a range of policy categories tuned to your organisation. These may include:
- Changes in demand
- Community and Public Health
- Employee Health and Safety
- Employee Entitlements
- Geographical impact
- Supplier concentration
- Team structures and activation
Identify which of the following plans require change to support these Policy changes:
- Incident Management Plan,
- Crisis Management Plan,
- Emergency Management Plan,
- Business Continuity Plan,
- Comms Plan etc.
Business Continuity & Recovery
Is about strengthening leadership, improving competency and implementing operational changes
Prepares you for the inevitable disruption that will result from absenteeism, supply chain disruption, and government enforced changes.
- Operational priorities via Business Impact Analysis
- Minimum operational capacities via Resource Dependency Analysis
- Confirm current capabilities via Gap Analysis and close gaps
- Response structures via Crisis Management
- Recovery plans via BC procedures
- Improving competence via simulation exercise
We lead short sharp (virtual) workshops to create strategies and plans by:
- Providing award winning practitioners certified at the highest international level
- Adopting good practice drawn from local and international standards
- Leveraging award winning & industry recognised cloud tools for responding, communicating and recovering.
We’ll help you align:
- Incident Management
- Crisis Management
- Emergency Management
Call Saul and our Business Continuity experts on 1300 820 348