COVID-19 & Business Continuity
Pandemic Preparedness and Response
Is about creating and executing new operational policy decisions and their triggers.
It’s more than comms about hygiene, or what leave type staff are to take, or working from home!
We will help you stay in business during the Pandemic Crisis
Develop a Pandemic Plan that articulates the operational change triggers, at each clinical severity level, for a range of policy categories tuned to your organisation. These may include:
- Changes in demand
- Community and Public Health
- Employee Health and Safety
- Employee Entitlements
- Geographical impact
- Supplier concentration
- Team structures and activation
Identify which of the following plans require change to support these Policy changes:
- Incident Management Plan,
- Crisis Management Plan,
- Emergency Management Plan,
- Business Continuity Plan,
- Comms Plan etc.
Business Continuity & Recovery
Is about strengthening leadership, improving competency and implementing operational changes
It prepares you for the inevitable disruption that will result from absenteeism, supply chain disruption, and government enforced changes.
- Operational priorities via Business Impact Analysis
- Minimum operational capacities via Resource Dependency Analysis
- Confirm current capabilities via Gap Analysis and close gaps
- Response structures via Crisis Management
- Recovery plans via BC procedures
- Improving competence via simulation exercise
We lead short sharp (virtual) workshops to create strategies and plans by:
- Providing award winning practitioners certified at the highest international level
- Adopting good practice drawn from local and international standards
- Leveraging award winning & industry recognised cloud tools for responding, communicating and recovering.
We’ll help you align:
- Incident Management
- Crisis Management
- Emergency Management
Call Saul and our Business Continuity experts on 1300 820 348
Is the development, implementation and maintenance of your BC information and plans an administrative overhead and a business distraction? It shouldn’t be!
Is the process for activating your teams and executing your plans a laborious process relying on paper and your own ICT infrastructure? It shouldn’t be!
Contact us to find out how Catalyst BCMS software will significantly improve the way you protect your organisation from any incident.
For information about the award winning Catalyst software, please click here or the Catalyst logo below
To see how Terra Firma can help you during the pandemic in the cyber security space, please click the tile below
10 Reasons Why ISO22301 Will Improve Business Continuity Management
The Draft International Business Continuity (BC) Standard ISO22301 “Societal security — Preparedness and Continuity Management Systems – Requirements” focuses on …Read article
Four Reasons You Need Elastic BC Plans
How Flexible BC Plans Enhance your Ability to Recover A Business Continuity (BC) Plan provides the guidance and instructions required …Read article
Which Piece of the Resilience Puzzle Are You?
Organisational Resilience is a group of management disciplines that ensure an organisation can achieve its objectives in the face of …Read article