Catalyst Business Continuity Software
Providing easy-to-use software; designed for the enterprise client, scales to any size organisation
Worldwide (US, Canadian, EU, UAE and Australian Instances)
Catalyst is designed to enable organisational compliance with key preparedness standards, including ISO 22301. It’s simple interface and on-screen guides will get you building plans immediately!
Totally web based, hosted in Australia at AWS.
Avalution (developers of Catalyst) was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management Planning Software, Worldwide, for Catalyst.
- BIA – Capture and maintain continuity requirements
- Risks – Identify and manage vulnerabilities
- Plans – Develop or tailor templates to create executable procedures for response and recovery including CMP, EMP, IT DR, PanPlan etc
- Exercises – Establish and maintain a program of exercises to improve competency and confirm capability
- Incidents – Online location for business continuity teams and stakeholders to collaborate and share information about a disruptive event in real-time, including announcements, situation reports, details regarding planned meetings, plan updates, and more
- Actions – Documents and tracks lessons learned from exercises, risk treatments for high impact risks, and general activities that need performed to keep the program in compliance and running smoothly.
- Insights – Comprehensive reporting subsystem for tracking currency of information. Includes traffic light reporting and resource relationship diagrams
- Documents – Cloud storage for critical documents required for response and recovery
- Provisioning – Your BC Manager to provide, manage and remove staff access and access rights.
- Customisation – Add, hide, relabel fields to suit
- Import/Export – Bulk data load and update via easy to use Excel facility
- API – Data Maintaince via API with corporate systems
- Access Control – Single Sign On and 2 Factor Authentications
- Workflow – Automated reminders for contributors and managers to review and sign-off BC information and plans as per your maintenance frequency
- Incidents – online location for business continuity teams and stakeholders to collaborate and share information about a disruptive event in real-time, including announcements, situation reports, details regarding planned meetings, plan updates, and more
- Web Hosted – Production and DR resides in Australia
- Mobile App – True app for on and off-line access to plans
- Support – Terra Firma provides Level 1 support, plus on-line tutorial videos and other comprehensive support tools
Emergency Notification (Bullhorn):
- Enables administrators to send emergency notifications and surveys to internal contacts via email, text message, or voice phone call – all from just one screen.
- Provides the option to record custom audio messages (instead of using text to speech), and can post the message to the organisation’s hotline with just one click.
- Built-in to Catalyst, so no third-party contracts are required.
- Business continuity, information security, compliance, and risk management program managers (among others)must address a wide range of standards, best practices, and regulatory requirements, as well as address any vulnerabilities that might affect the ability to meet stakeholder expectations.
- To help alleviate the stress of juggling so many requirements, the Catalyst Control+Comply module helps organise, assess, and manage what we’ve termed “families of controls” to address not only best practices, individual standards, and requirements, but also multiple overlapping obligations common in today’s risk landscape. Through documenting controls and managing testing conclusions, and based on threat and vulnerability assessments, Catalyst summarises compliance obligations in the most pragmatic manner possible and provides meaningful and actionable insights into your organisation’s risk level, maturity, and compliance status with the ability to tailor results to multiple audiences.
Leverage global thought leadership when Facilitating a BC project
Our consultants are members of ISO and write international standards for BCM and Resilience
Terra Firma hybrid model combining ISO 22301 and BCI Good Practice Guide
We have 2 Fellows of the BCI in our team out of 130 FBCIs around the world
Business Continuity & Resilience
Terra Firma are experts in Business Continuity Management and we specialise in the uncertain world of Operational Disruption
Four Reasons You Need Elastic BC Plans
How Flexible BC Plans Enhance your Ability to Recover A Business Continuity (BC) Plan provides the guidance and instructions required …Read article
COVID-19 & Business Continuity
Develop a Pandemic Plan that articulates the operational change triggers, at each clinical severity level, for a range of policy categories tuned to your organisation.